Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hatters Tea Party


So I am re-trying my attempt at a blog. Not entirely sure what I should be typing about. :) My name is ____, but recently, do to too much time on my hands and an over active imagination, I have begun to go by the nickname, Hatter. And not the Johny Depp Hatter (which i was deeply disappointnted in. No telling why, but that whole movie just made me go...blah). I'm talking Andrew Lee Potts. And if you have never seen ALICE, well then you fail at life. His version of Hatter makes all the girls want to be Alice. And he is British. So bonus cool points. But from the nickname Hatter, spun out a new me. A more theatrical (if even possible) me. You see, I want to be an actor. More than anything in the world I want to be an actor. But, because of...well me not being good enough. And knowing I'm not good enough, I am settling... for being a high school drama teacher.... and EW is about all I can say about that. But that is ok. Because that is also what my Alice is doing (her name will be Alice in this blog.) And me and Alice are hopefully getting married sometime next year. That is the plan anyways. So while I was writing all of this down, I was thinking I could take a stab at writing my own version of Alice in Wonderland. I am at the moment writing 2 plays for the stage but with the help of Alice and Caterpillar and I may even have someone for The Queen of Hearts. But I know we could come up with some great stories for Alice in Wonderland. And we will call it..... well, I will talk to the others and see what they think. But for all of you reading out there, hopefully you will enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment